Irony
..feel e irony; the life in kaleidoscope..
Himslef

Photobucket Md. Sufian
..9teen..
I do not update as often so dont expect me to write about my daily routine.
Btw, I'm a human. So, mind the human behaviours.
: )


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

here they are...
-Alex-
-Amirool-
-Ashila-
-Aqilah-

-Cuzen Mas-
-Cuzen Syirah-

-Ernest-

-Farid-

-Haslina-

-Iskandar-

-Jeannie-

-Kamas-

-Marizza-
-Mas'-
-MingKuang-

-Nora-

-Q-

-Raudha-
-Rin-

-Sabrina-
-Sairah-
-Shakilah-
-Sis Maya-
-Sueriyana-
-Suniya-
-Syahmi-
-Syara-

-Yasmin-

-Zul-


Tagboard

Plug in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







Free Blog Content


Resources

conspire.
mini.
Saturday, September 12, 2009 |12:02 PM
store-room mates.

And at last, after such a long time, most of the store-room mates were able to attend yesterday's iftar.
As T3's Popeyes was packed, we headed our way to T1's instead. The place there, was packed too and by time we reached, it was already time to break-fast. So being the typical ignorant Singaporeans, we just ordered our meal and ate it at the next Kopitiam place...haha.
We are not the only one who did that btw.....

Photobucket
Pezah, Ally, Farah


Photobucket
Farid, Naz, Asman





I love Popeyes's mashed potatos and its fries. It's been long since I indulge on those chickens... be it alone, fast foods! Ok, im craving for McSpicy now. Hahha...nvm, since i'm working later, i shall eat my fried chicken at food culture..wooohhho! Harus....
Anw, had a great time catching up with the rest of the mates...Naz and Asman with their jokes....standard. And I feel damm jealous looking at 4 of our friends here having license...uhuh. I'm praying that this coming semester's time-table wont be that chaotic so I can apply for one : )))


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
"makanlah kamu, sebelum kamu dimakankan..."





After gorging down on those foods, decided to have a breather outside where we took quite of a time deciding where to go afterwards. Someone suggested that we go terawih....joooooooom! Hahha.... Ended up going back to Tampines Mac. The 'un-license' ones had to take the bus though...eheh...ok I should really stop it sia -_-"


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
"Trace it....."


Photobucket
Sometimes, Haziq and Arep are just blardy irritating...ehem...sometimes uh : )


Photobucket


Photobucket
BLOCK SEBELAH, KUIH AKU MANER?!





At Mac, though there were awkward silence that crept occasionally here and there..we all had a great laugh looking back at the secondary school days and the time we spent in that blardy musical air-con room.
With all those prank-calls and bashing up, who doesn't??

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Errr ok...disturbing.


Photobucket
"Happy happy dim sum....."


Photobucket
High on espresso...


Photobucket
High on....errr....higher?


Photobucket


Photobucket



Cant wait for the Hari Raya outing babes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





GROW HAIR, GROW!