Irony
..feel e irony; the life in kaleidoscope..
Himslef

Photobucket Md. Sufian
..9teen..
I do not update as often so dont expect me to write about my daily routine.
Btw, I'm a human. So, mind the human behaviours.
: )


Archives
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

here they are...
-Alex-
-Amirool-
-Ashila-
-Aqilah-

-Cuzen Mas-
-Cuzen Syirah-

-Ernest-

-Farid-

-Haslina-

-Iskandar-

-Jeannie-

-Kamas-

-Marizza-
-Mas'-
-MingKuang-

-Nora-

-Q-

-Raudha-
-Rin-

-Sabrina-
-Sairah-
-Shakilah-
-Sis Maya-
-Sueriyana-
-Suniya-
-Syahmi-
-Syara-

-Yasmin-

-Zul-


Tagboard

Plug in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







Free Blog Content


Resources

conspire.
mini.
Saturday, July 12, 2008 |10:17 PM
dilemma

These fews days, my right hand were feeling kinda numb. So this morning, when i woke up, i was blessed with a swollen hand; mainly fingers. -_-" I think this is the cause of excessively scooping of ice creams 24/7. To make things worse, i'll crack my bones/fingers/finger-bones(whatever they called it lah eh...), when im tired..... so it results in, taddaaa! SWOLLENNES.


Great, with the condition i am now, i'll be having a 'work-athon' starting from tommorow. Such great therapy -_-". Errr, i think i complained too much? *breathe* I cant wait for thursdays.



Anw, every person i went to, the same answer will ring in my head; I gave in toooo much?
Ok, screw the secrecy, i've been wanting to quit this job like since, february. Yes. Its more than 5 month since then. Ive been saying,
"when the time is right"
but it seems that the longer im staying there, the more pitier i get...the more unresolved thoughts i'm handling with.


Throw all those leaderships roles in the past, i just cant multi-task.
At the end of the road, I do not wish to blame work if history repeats itslef...because that is just selfish and ignorant. It's less than 3 months to the day..and im still have not yet settled down.


Uh, dilemma. It sounds just wonderful...doesnt it? It is suited to be a name..like Mdm Dilemma binte Jantan... Miss Dilem Ma Ti or Mrs Dil Emma Mama Mia Parkinson or or Mr Dil whole wife is, Emma. Yet, the meaning is soo dilemma-ish? -_-" hah. I should start taking a stand for myslef. Yah..i should..i must. eheh. mcm phm. Well....i think i know what im doing....hhhmm.


Photobucket




I'm craving for the fun and laughters with my love ones : )